- Avian Sciences Graduate Group Student
Major Professor: Maurice Pitesky
Home Department: Animal Science
- Ph.D. Animal Biology UC Davis in progress
- M.S. Avian Sciences UC Davis in progress
B.S. in Animal Science
- Using GIS-based surveys and social network analysis to understand disease transmission in backyard poultry flocks in California. Our goal is to develop network-smart outreach strategies focused on mitigating disease transmission in backyard poultry flocks.
- Detecting antibodies against avian influenza (AI) in non-waterfowl avian bridge species in order to understand the risk of transmission of AI to commercial poultry in a high risk area of California.