Forms & Resources
The majority of forms used by continuing students (Advancement to Candidacy, Work Eligibility Checklists, etc.) can be downloaded from the Office of Graduate Studies' website. Here are a few that are most common.
- Candidacy for the Master's Degree - Thesis Plan I
- Graduate Student Guide
- Academic Dates and Deadlines 2016-2017
- Filing Fee Application and Regulations
- All Graduate Students forms, including those above, can be located here: Forms
Teaching Assistant and Reader Assistant Application for Animal Science Dept:
- Animal Science Dept. TA application *Students must submit a complete application for EVERY academic year they would like to be considered
The Graduate Student Association is the representative student government of all of UC Davis' graduate students. The 2015-16 Avian Sciences Graduate Group Representative is Kimberley Foster and she can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.